At Whitworth Brough we are committed to the highest professional practices, acting in the best interests of our clients, candidates and other stakeholders by upholding the following values at all times:
- Integrity – we conduct ourselves with absolute integrity and are open, honest and worthy of trust;
- Excellence – we focus on our client’s unique business and professional needs, providing high-quality
services and using meticulous, results-focused methodologies;
- Objectivity – we serve as a trusted advisor, exercising independent, objective judgement;
- Diversity & Inclusion – we value diversity and will identify the most qualified talent by searching and
assessing without bias (the full Whitworth Brough diversity statement can be found below);
- Confidentiality – we always respect any confidential information entrusted to us by clients and candidates;
- Avoiding Conflicts of Interest – we avoid conflicts of interest with clients and candidates, and where a
potential conflict may exist we will disclose and resolve the conflict.
We believe that, by adhering to these values, we will create an environment both internally and externally of trust and mutual respect.